This facial course is designed for the amateur to develop their skills. The course has been carefully constructed to provide you with the right mix of both practical skills and knowledge, which will enable you to progress in your career as a facial therapist. The course is split into two days theory and practical, two or three weeks apart and then the third day of practical and written assessment.
- Skin analysis
- Skin terminology
- Skin types
- Client consultation
- Superficial and deep cleanse procedure and how to perform a selection of facials
- Product knowledge (a full demonstration will be given and students will have hands on practical in the afternoon. Students are asked to complete sour-case studies on specific clients for the 2nd day)
- Face, neck and shoulder massage
- How to perform a selection of facials using different masks
- Continue with case studies
- Learn the full facial and massage routine
- Student will be assessed practically and a written paper will be sat
- There will be an opportunity for discussion, case studies and feedback.
No experience or qualification needed as full anatomy and physiology is covered, Students must be dressed in salon wear, long hair tied back and minimal jewellery worn. No models required on day 1 and 2 as students will work on each other. Models will be required for day 3.
£300.00 + Vat
Deposit Required £75.00
Facial Training Manual, comprehensive training kit. Light refreshments. Upon successful completion a certificate will be awarded. This course is NVQ level 2 equivalent.
Time: 10.00am – 4.30pm
Duration: 4 Days
Available Dates for 2018:
|Course Commences: Thursday 9th August 2018||Click here to book|
Day 2: Thursday 16th August 2018
Day 3: Thursday 23rd August 2018
Day 4: Thursday 6th September 2018
|Course Commences: Thursday 11th October 2018||Click here to book|
Day 2: Thursday 18th October 2018
Day 3: Thursday 25th October 2018
Day 4: Thursday 8th November 2018
Please Note: Deposits are non-refundable. Before booking you place read the full terms and conditions. Click here for terms and conditions