One Stroke Nail Art Course
- Health & Safety
- All tools & Equipment in the range & theory behind nail art
- Practical demonstrations on one stroke painting/blending techniques
- Student practical-basic blending & nail art techniques
- Demonstration on Nail Tips of how to bring the stroke together & create flowers etc
- Student practical on Nail Tips
- Advice on top coat; when & how to use it over one stroke
- Aftercare advice on maintenance requirements
Minimum of 6 months experience is necessary. Salon wear must be worn, with long hair tied back.
Deposit required £30.00
A certificate of attendance. A One Stroke Kit including 1x One Stroke Brush, 1x Detailing Brush, 1x Dotting Tool, 8x Prism Paints (Black, White, Red, Yellow, Green, Blue, Pink, Purple) 1x 50ct Size 1 Tips, 1x White Block Buffer, 2x Orangewood Cuticle Sticks.
Duration: 1 day
Time: 10.00am - 3.00pm
Please Note: Before booking you place read the full terms and conditions. Click here for terms and conditions