Training Terms and Conditions
By reserving your place online you are agreeing to the following terms and conditions:
· The following courses require deposits:
Foundation Course UV Gel
UV Gel Workshop
Gel To Acrylic
Foundation Liquid & Powder
Electric Filing Course
Basic Nail Art
Advanced Nail Art
Wax 4 Men
Indian Head Massage
Hot Rocks Stone Therapy
Eyelash Perming & Tinting
Universal Contour Body Wrap
7th Heaven Facial
SpaRitual Body Bliss
· Full payment of course fees is required before the commencement of any training.
· Course Prices are subject to change
· All other courses require payment in full at the time of booking
· A correct contact number and email address must be provided at the time of booking.
· We reserve the right to cancel any course/workshop and will provide as much notice as possible. Places will be transferred to the next available date.
· All course prices and deposits exclude VAT and are show in Great British Pounds
· The VAT will be added automatically to the items in your shopping basket.
· Once at the checkout the full amount of VAT you are being charged will be shown.
· If you are entitled to claim back the VAT you can find our VAT number on your invoice when you receive it.
· It is a condition of sale that legal ownership of all goods does not pass from NSI (UK) Ltd until full payment has been received in full
· Payment is taken over a secure connection and cannot be viewed by anyone else on the web.
· We accept all major credit cards: Master Card, Visa, Delta, Visa Electron, American Express, JCB, Switch and Solo. (Uses 128 Bit encryption via Sage Pay, Lloyds TSB CARDNET services)
· We do not accept Credit Cards via Paypal or NoChex
· NSI (UK) LTD does not store any credit card information and all credit card payments are handled by Sage Pay. When you are entering sensitive information in the shopping cart area of this site you can click on the padlock on the status bar to check the certificate of the site(Uses 128 Bit Encryption)
4. Confirmation Of Booking
· Once payment is received for a course you will receive confirmation of payment by email, which will contain a unique order number. (If you don't receive this email within 12 hours of placing your order please contact us on 0161 788 2860 or email email@example.com and we will confirm your transaction.
· You will also be sent your confirmation letter detailing the course agenda and full travel instructions along with terms & conditions.
5. Order Cancellations
· We require at least 24 hours cancellation notice, or full costs will be incurred.
· Cancellations must be made in writing and sent via post, fax or email.
Mail To: James Nasmyth Way, Eccles, Manchester, M30 0SF
Fax To: 0161 788 2861
Email To: firstname.lastname@example.org
· Deposits are non-refundable and will be transferred to the next available date
You can contact our Customer Services as follows:
Telephone: 0161 788 2860 (Lines open Monday To Friday 9am – 5.30pm)
Fax: 0161 788 2861
Postal Address: NSI (UK) LTD James Nasmyth Way, Eccles, Manchester, M30 0SF
Click here to read our full terms and conditions of business