2020 NSI University Manchester
As part of NSI’s worldwide Continuous Professional Development (CPD) programme, our Global Education Team will be bringing the NSI University to the UK again in 2020. This intense three-day training event will be held at the NSI Academy in Manchester and is open to qualified nail technicians who hold a foundation level (or equivalent) qualification with a minimum of 6 months experience working with gel or acrylic.
If you have a passion to take your career and skills to the next level this event is for you! Learn the technology and chemistry behind the NSI products in order to fully understand our advanced professional products and how to use them to their true potential. This knowledge will prove invaluable when working as a nail technician, troubleshooting and improving application techniques. The university will introduce you to our new, streamlined essentials range and offer training on advanced nail shapes and advanced nail art techniques.
At the end of the three days, you will be evaluated by our educators through practical and written assessments to determine your skill and knowledge level. If successful, you will receive an NSI Certificate which states your level of achievement from one of 5 levels; Copper, Bronze, Silver, Gold and Platinum. As an exclusive reward for attending and completing the University, you will receive a 12 month discount (according to your level of achievement) on NSI products.
When: Sunday 12th, Monday 13th & Tuesday 14th July 2020
Where: NSI Head Office & Academy James Nasmyth Way, Eccles Manchester M30 0SF
Duration: 3 Full Days, 8am to 6pm
Full Cost: £650.00 +VAT
(Secure your place with a £100.00 deposit*) Where a deposit is paid, full payment must be made by Tuesday 30th June 2020. Payments can be made instalments.
Book before 31st Jan & SAVE £50+VAT with our EarlyBird ticket!
- A welcome reception on Sunday 12th July that includes a three course meal and a glass of Prosecco on arrival.
- Mini bus travel from Hello Hotel, Worsley* to the NSI Academy on each day. If you require accommodation please contact the hotel directly.
- 3 Days Training with NSI Global Educators Denise Wright, Katia Da Silva and Darlene Tewitz which includes Advanced Nail Shapes and Advanced Nail Art techniques.
- NSI University Training Kit containing products worth over £400.00
- Lunch and light refreshments on each of the training days.
Book online or freephone 0800 881 8469
Not ready to book? Click here to register your interest & to find out more information!
Phone lines open: Mon-Thurs 8.30am to 5pm and Fridays 8.30am to 1pm (Closed Weekends)