1 / Delivery charges
Standard orders placed online sent to mainland England, Wales and Scotland.
- Get free standard delivery on orders to the value of £35.00 net, no minimum spend. You can choose to upgrade to next day delivery at the checkout.
- Get free next day delivery on orders placed before 12pm Monday to Thursday or before 10am on Friday when you spend £35.00 net or more.
- Parcels containing products which are hazardous (e.g Acrylic Liquid, Primers etc) will be sent using DPD Courier services. Orders containing non-hazardous products will be sent using Royal Mail.
Standard orders placed online sent to Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Shetland, Orkney, the Inner Hebrides, Outer Hebrides and Northern Ireland
- Deliveries to addresses in these areas will be sent with a courier and are subject to a flat rate charge of £16.00.
- Delivery is not guaranteed next day but in most cases will arrive.
- Orders containing non-hazardous products may qualify for delivery through Royal Mail, this will show as an option when you reach the checkout.
Please note: Orders that exceed 10KG will be sent via courier and may be subject to extra charges which you will be made aware of prior to despatch.
2 / Delivery times
- We strive to despatch orders placed before 12pm Monday to Thursday or before 10am on Friday the same day.
- Parcels sent via DPD or Royal Mail Next Day Delivery will generally arrive the following working day (excludes bank holidays and the Christmas period (24th December to 2nd January)
- Parcels sent via Royal Mail Recorded Delivery or first class will take around 2-3 working days after dispatch.
- A signature is required upon delivery for DPD, Royal Mail Special Delivery and Royal Mail Recorded services.
- If you provide a mobile number when you place your order you will receive a text message letting you know when your order is out for delivery.
3 / Orders containing student kits
College kits are made to order and take between 5 and 7 days for despatch from the date the order is placed, the kits are then despatched on a next working day delivery.
4 / Orders for distributor or college/training schools
Delivery times may vary depending on the size and weight of your order. If you have an NSI Distributor or College/Training School account please call 0800 881 8469 for more information on delivery times.
5 / Terms of delivery
NSI are subject to the terms of our courier services.
Deliveries must be inspected on arrival. In the unlikely event the package arrives damaged with the contents affected, please don't sign for the parcel and contact us to report the issue.
We cannot guarantee next day delivery whilst 'Free Delivery' offers are running.